Are you planning to undergo laser teeth whitening? If you are, there’s a need for you to know the benefits of it. Don’t be shocked, there are pros and cons of having the treatment done. But, if you want safe teeth whitening option, choose all natural options. It offers all all options that is safe for your teeth.
With the sprouting dental clinics, special packages and promos; you may be enticed to grab these entire seemingly good offer without knowing the benefits or risk. To help you learn the benefits and risk, take time to read the below information.
Advantages of Laser Teeth Whitening
- Fast and Effective Result. Within an hour or less, you can achieve pearly white teeth. The results are really evident and visible after the treatment. That is how fast and effective the treatment is! The deep teeth stains, discoloration and yellowish can be instantly removed through the process. You can regain your confidence of having a brilliant smile after the treatment.
- Treatment can whiten teeth, up to 14 shades. After the treatment, incredible difference will be visible. Your teeth may be whitened up to 14 shades.
- Deep stains will be removed. There are stubborn stains from tobacco, red wine, tea, coffee and soft drinks that can’t be removed by brushing or oral prophylaxis. With laser teeth whitening those stains can be removed.
- Well trained or expert cosmetic dentist is the one who actually does the treatment. They can assess the condition of your teeth and know dos and don’ts for your teeth. You will be given an advice regarding your teeth and it will be helpful.
- Lasting Results. After the treatment, if you follow dentist advice on how to keep teeth retain its whiteness; you may repeat the treatment after 2 long years. But, it all depends on your eating habits, vices and oral care.
Disadvantages of Laser Teeth Whitening
The below are some of the disadvantages of this treatment.
- Teeth and Gums Sensitivity. After the treatment, gums and teeth may be sensitive. You may lose appetite for one to two days because of these.
- Expensive. Your teeth stains and yellowish teeth can be whitened after an hour or less, but it really cost. Laser whitening treatment is really expensive, but it’s worth the price.
- Repeat Business. Treatment may last up to two years, but it depends on how you care or maintain your teeth after the session.
With these, you know the things what to consider before undergoing the treatment. Always consider the all natural and safe teeth whitening.